These terms and conditions provided establish the regulations governing the utilization of CodersVerse’s Website at https://codersverse.com/.
It is assumed that by accessing this website, you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not consent to all these terms and conditions which have been stipulated on this page, kindly refrain from using CodersVerse.
The following terminology is applicable: “Client”, “You” as well as “Your” refers specifically to yourself-the individual who logs on this website while complying with our company’s stipulated regulations.”The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”and “Us” refer directly to our Company.”Party”, “Parties” or”With respect towards both sides named Client (s)and ourselves.“All terminology mentioned refers directly towards any form of offer acceptance alongside considerations made through payments for facilitation processes specifically undertaken for providing aid best suited towards satisfying any needs expressed by clients regarding services rendered by the company.Also subject to being conversant within prevailing law are any usage exhibited when making reference towards the above-mentioned terminology or other words described within singular, plural frameworks alongside capitalization patterns referring direct links towards both single gender pronouns inclusive of plurals referred collectively.
Similar to most interactive websites. We employ cookies to retrieve user details for each visit. These cookies enable certain areas of our site to function smoothly making it more convenient for visitors. Additionally. Please note that our affiliate and advertising partners may also utilize cookies.
All material on CodersVerse is owned by CodersVerse and/or its licensors. Unless otherwise stated. We want to remind you that all intellectual property rights are reserved. You are allowed to access this material for your personal use. But please be aware of the restrictions in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from CodersVerse
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CodersVerse
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CodersVerse
- Redistribute content from CodersVerse
On this website there are sections where users can share their opinions and information. It is important to note that CodersVerse does not filter or edit these comments before they are published. Therefore the comments that you see here do not represent the views of CodersVerse or its affiliates. They solely reflect the opinions of the individuals who posted them. Please remember that CodersVerse cannot be held responsible for any damages or issues that may arise from the use or appearance of these comments on the website. As allowed by applicable laws.
CodersVerse reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant CodersVerse a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations are welcome to link to our home page, publications, or other information on our website. However it is important that the link is not misleading in any way does not falsely suggest that there is a sponsorship or endorsement by the linking party and their products/services and is relevant within the context of their own website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will consider approving link requests from these organizations if we determine the following criteria: first the link should not have a negative impact on our reputation or that of our accredited businesses. Second the organization requesting the link should have a clean record with our company. Third the benefit derived from having the hyperlink visible should outweigh the absence of CodersVerse. Lastly the link must be relevant to general resource information.
Other organizations have the option to link to our home page.
Provided that their link is not misleading in any way. Additionally. The linking should not give a false impression of sponsorship, endorsement, or approval from our side. Lastly the linking should fit within the context of the organizations own site. If you are one of these organizations and wish to link to our website. Please inform us via email at CodersVerse. Make sure to include your name, organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site. Also. Provide a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our website as well as a list of URLs on our site that you want to link to. We will respond within 2 3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of CodersVerse’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We cannot be held responsible for any content that is posted on your Website. It is your responsibility to protect and defend us against any claims arising from your Website. Ensure that no link(s) on your Website can be seen as libelous, obscene, or criminal or violates any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
In accordance with courtesy and respectfulness. We kindly ask for your cooperation in removing all links or any specified link pointing towards our website upon receiving our request. We sincerely appreciate your immediate attention in removing said links. Please also take into consideration that we retain the right to make modifications to both the terms and conditions outlined here as well as our linking policy whenever deemed necessary. By consistently employing links leading to our website. You manifest your agreement in being bound by and adhering closely to these designated linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability outlined in this Section as well as others in this disclaimer are important to consider.
They apply to all liabilities that might arise under this disclaimer. Including those arising in contract. In tort. And for breach of statutory duty. It is worth noting that these limitations and prohibitions will only be applicable if the website and its information and services are provided free of charge. In such instances we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that may occur.